Reply To: Spring Disneyland Resort Game – April 10 (warning: spoilers)

April 12, 2016 at 9:20 am #509
shortpix77

Answer to “who runs the den” = The Sun Bonnets. As others have stated, it’s a family restroom at the back of Hungry Bear.

Death by Monkeys had a reasonably good day, but we were SO CLOSE to the end of the Tomorrowland one when we ran out of time and had to guess and turn in. I feel like five more minutes could have cracked it, but alas…

We never attempted the Railroad quest, but we finished all of the others (didn’t see the hidden quest until after the fact… I shoved the teabag in my purse and never gave it a second thought — ROOKIE MISTAKE, lol). Only got about half of the eye spy questions and guessed on the rest. I’ve luckily seen Alice in Wonderland a fair few times, so the trivia went well. I’d also done some last-minute IMDB cramming, which totally paid off 🙂

The Critter Country, Toontown, and Fantasyland quests all went smoothly, but we spent far too much time on the Main Street and Frontierland quests. Our main mistake in Frontierland was not realizing where the boundary of Frontierland extends to — we didn’t realize it goes all the way along the water to Critter Country! We always learn something at MouseAdventure 🙂

Also: I feel like I’m going to notice ampersands everywhere I go now, thanks MA!