20 Years in 2020!

• February 19, 2020 at 4:22 pm #9024
    stephw
    Keymaster

We’re celebrating 20 years of MouseAdventure this year with a free puzzle every month! Sign up for the email newsletter at mouseadventure.com to get access to the website. Download the monthly puzzle to work offline, then enter your answer online to see if you’re correct!

New puzzles will be available on the 20th of each month. We had some glitches to work through, so January is already up! February will be available tomorrow (Feb 20). Come join us and discuss below, but try to avoid spoilers! No prizes but feel free to brag away when you’ve crushed it.

February 20, 2020 at 9:43 am #9043
    ncsmith4

Any chance of a hint?? on the โ€œwriting system we need to develop to translate the dotted blocks?

February 20, 2020 at 10:56 am #9046
    lcarraway

I got the writing system figured out, but can’t get the word unscrambled to mean anything? Will there be answers given later?

February 20, 2020 at 12:28 pm #9048
    kokobella

Me too. But I did take a guess (based on the letters) and got the right answer. ๐Ÿ™‚

February 20, 2020 at 12:43 pm #9049
    stephw
    Keymaster

@lcarraway no unscrambling is required when the letters are read in the correct order

@ncsmith4
    the great thing about these quests/puzzles is that you are freely able to use devices to search for information. Try searching on some of the terms you posted above and I think you will be on the right track!

We will have to discuss internally about posting answers. We don’t want to spoil the fun for anyone who joins late. Stay tuned!

February 20, 2020 at 1:49 pm #9052
    ncsmith4

GOT IT THANKS!

February 20, 2020 at 6:06 pm #9058

I didn’t get two letters correct when I tried to form the question. But it was easy to figure out what it was with the remaining letters I got right.

February 22, 2020 at 12:10 pm #9100

Really enjoying the puzzles! Thanks guys!

February 23, 2020 at 2:12 am #9115
    maryjomw

I was stumped for January, but there was enough on this page for me to figure it out! It took me a while, even after that. LOL (I had the word, just didn’t know it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Now to figure out February!

Thanks for this fun. ๐Ÿ™‚

February 24, 2020 at 10:49 pm #9163
    dmommyp

@lcarraway, I’m with you! I spent way more time on this than I had to spare today and ended up just feeling stupid, not able to find a word in the 7 letters even after quintuple checking everything. Begged my daughter to try it and she came up with the same results – which was reassuring! – except that she can’t figure out a word either. So, either we made the same mistake(s) or this is a word that only has meaning if you already know the context. I have even thrown all the letters into an anagram checker in case I was just missing the “correct order” but nothing. If anyone has any ideas on how to provide a clue without giving away the answer – I know, not likely – it would be much appreciated!

February 25, 2020 at 7:39 am #9173
    dmommyp

Not sure how to edit my post, so afraid I am cluttering up the thread with another one. Anyway… I should have known that my daughter would not go to bed until she figured it out. I have what I think is not too spoilerish of a clue but don’t want to risk it. Oops, doesn’t matter, saw in the results that @lacarraway figured it out too. Alright, on to February…

February 25, 2020 at 10:26 am #9178
    capalia

For me, the word was not anything I’d ever heard of.

February 27, 2020 at 2:48 pm #9232
    tridj

Team Frog Car got February, now to do January.

March 16, 2020 at 8:32 pm #9598
    bandman

Who wrote January’s Quest? We looked everywhere for answers and were successful in the end. Definitely a 60 point quest for us. Thanks for the stimulation during social distancing.

March 17, 2020 at 11:04 am #9600
    chris

I wrote both the January and February quests, so you can love me or hate me!
    Glad to see so many of you have completed them successfully.
    Steph has a great one coming for you this Friday!
    Enjoy!
    Chris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.