Fall 2018 MouseAdventure Remix at Epcot

• September 4, 2018 at 4:01 pm #1950
    stephw
    Keymaster

If you need to plan your Food and Wine strategy for Remix weekend, TouringPlans has a great blog post rating this year’s new items! https://blog.touringplans.com/2018/09/01/every-new-item-at-the-2018-epcot-food-and-wine-festival-reviewed/

September 6, 2018 at 1:15 pm #1951

Last year we got the Save The Date for the Spring WDW Mouse Adventure on August 23rd, any chance we will be hearing anything about 2019 soon ????

September 7, 2018 at 11:37 am #1952
    stephw
    Keymaster

Yes, soon! We have a pretty full calendar lately. 🙂

September 15, 2018 at 12:51 pm #1965

We are so excited for Spring 2019 !!!

October 15, 2018 at 10:57 am #1993
    drishioka

Just signed up to play and am very excited. Was wondering if you have an idea about the timing of the event. I have kids flying in from college for this game and we want to book their flights. Thanks!

October 15, 2018 at 12:47 pm #1994
    stephw
    Keymaster

We’re glad you’re joining us! We plan to start in the morning on game day, close to park opening. Game play will wrap up around 4-5 PM. We have a debrief in the evening, but you don’t have to stay for that if you need to head home. Depending on where they are flying in from, it’s probably best to plan to stay overnight on Friday night somewhere in the area.

October 21, 2018 at 8:27 am #1996
    drishioka

Hi again, Just found out my old email address has been compromised and I can no longer get correspondence from you. How do I change my email address with you. Also I was unable to get any info from you regarding my entry into race. We think all of our families /team emails were compromised.

October 21, 2018 at 10:25 am #1997
    movieboy
    Keymaster

Hi again, Just found out my old email address has been compromised and I can no longer get correspondence from you. How do I change my email address with you. Also I was unable to get any info from you regarding my entry into race. We think all of our families /team emails were compromised.

Email mouseadventure :at: thirdgategames.com with your team information (team name and players) and what email address you would like things changed to, and we will make the change and send a copy of your registration.

-Joe

October 25, 2018 at 3:30 pm #2003
    stephw
    Keymaster

Just a little over a week to sign up for Remix! We’re so happy with the response to this event, and there’s still room for more teams. 🙂 Deadline is 11/2

November 6, 2018 at 1:24 pm #2011

Can it be Saturday yet? Team Lifetime Journeyers is ready to go!

November 6, 2018 at 3:23 pm #2012
    stephw
    Keymaster

We are really excited to see everyone on Saturday! Another player newsletter went out today. Make sure to check your email for important game day information.

November 11, 2018 at 6:33 am #2015
    mwilliams726

Thanks for hosting another great MouseAdventure yesterday! These events are always a great time! See you in March!

November 11, 2018 at 6:39 am #2016
    sunolmouse

Looking forward to some reports from the teams that played yesterday! Tell us how it went, what quests were fun and which ones were challenging. Those of us that couldn’t make it love to hear how it all went! Hope you all had fun!

November 11, 2018 at 9:01 pm #2030
    stephw
    Keymaster

Thank you to all our Remix players! We hope you had a blast. All team scores are available at https://mouseadventure.com/maf18-wdw-results/

Congratulations to the teams that placed (scores out of a total possible 520):

Best new team (not otherwise placing): Lifetime Journeyers – 485
    Second place: Chicago Skyliners – 491
    First place: McDucks – Hello, We’re Rich – 510

See you at our next WDW event March 9 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!

November 20, 2018 at 3:53 pm #2055
    stephw
    Keymaster

Our full recap with quest answers is up online: https://mouseadventure.com/mouseadventure-2015-main-page/maf18-wdw-epcot-remix-recap/

The full album of candid photos is online also: https://photos.thirdgategames.com/2018-WDW-f-candids/

Please share your thoughts on the event by completing the survey that’s linked in the recap!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.