Mouse Adventure Walt Disney World 2018

• February 21, 2018 at 1:51 pm #1600

I still have not received the event schedule email, I seem to remember getting it earlier than this last year ?? Did it go out already and I missed it ?? Thanks.

February 21, 2018 at 2:24 pm #1601
    stephw
    Keymaster

You didn’t miss it! We will be sending out an email later today.

March 4, 2018 at 2:26 pm #1610
    eptrotter

Great Game yesterday! Tons of fun, but my sleepy eyes and feet could not make it to the Answers/Winner Announcement. I was sad, but tons and tons of fun. Cannot wait till next year!

Sandi

March 6, 2018 at 11:01 am #1612
    stephw
    Keymaster

Thanks to all the teams who came out and played MA: Tails with us at Animal Kingdom! We were really happy with how smoothly it went, and had great weather to boot,

Congratulations to the teams that placed! Total possible score was 654

First Place: Team Plutonium – 590
    Second Place: Teamboat Willie – 583
    Third Place: San Diego Mouse Catchers aka 2nd or Bust – 579
    Best New Team: We Want the Red Head – 568

Our Masters team, Conflicting Weenies, scored 609 (Masters are ineligible to win).

We also recognized two non-award categories at our results ceremony:

Highest trivia score : Peace, Love, Mickey – 35 out of 49
    Highest Eye Spy score: Teachers of Tomorrowland – 9 out of 11

Post any questions about quests below. We will have a full recap soon!

March 6, 2018 at 11:31 am #1613
    eptrotter

Can you tell us the answer to the hidden quest? That kills us every year!

Sandi

March 6, 2018 at 11:31 am #1614
    mwilliams726

Thanks for another great event! I’m already looking forward to the next one!

March 6, 2018 at 12:31 pm #1615
    stephw
    Keymaster

@Eptrotter The hidden quest was on the envelope you received when you picked up the additional quests at noon (as instructed on the Hello Augustus! page). All of the icons are from the Animal Guide you can pick up alongside the guidemaps. The darker squares are an encoded message. When you match the icons to their animal names on the animal guide and use the last letter (remember, it’s MA: Tails), the message decodes to “dedication last word.” The park dedication plaque is located at the front area of The Oasis, and the last word of the dedication is “learn.”

March 6, 2018 at 6:34 pm #1635
    neffernie

Our team had a lot of fun. Thanks!

March 6, 2018 at 7:59 pm #1636
    frannymac

We had a great time – looking forward to the next one. Sorry we missed the ‘closing ceremonies’ but we all crashed and burned!

March 6, 2018 at 8:57 pm #1637
    stephw
    Keymaster

We’ve got full results and photos up online!

Team scores: https://mouseadventure.com/mas18-wdw-results/

Team photos (from Photopass): http://photos.thirdgategames.com/2018-WDW-team-photos/

Candid photos: http://photos.thirdgategames.com/MAs18-WDW-Candids/

March 7, 2018 at 8:30 am #1638
    tweetheart

Now I really want to see the recap! According to what we answered, we should have somewhere around 470 points, but only got 400. This was one of our favorite MA experiences, even playing with the baby. Thanks guys for a great game!

March 8, 2018 at 1:36 pm #1642
    kaploc

Not sure if this is the right place for this question but anybody else having a problem with the Mouseadventure site? I’m trying to view the results but I’m getting “This site has been archived or suspended.”

March 8, 2018 at 2:41 pm #1643
    stephw
    Keymaster

@kaploc thanks for letting us know. We’ve fixed the issue and you should be able to check your scores again

March 12, 2018 at 3:54 pm #1651
    themur

thanks for the write up of the game. Is there any way for you guys to share the scoring grid? Love to know which quests we didn’t get points for.

Also love to know how many points we got on eye spies.

Thanks!

March 12, 2018 at 5:29 pm #1652
    stephw
    Keymaster

@themur I can email you your individual score breakdown. Just send me a note to stephanie
    (at) thirdgategames.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.