Mouse Adventure Walt Disney World 2018

• March 12, 2018 at 6:21 pm #1653
    tweetheart

Thanks for the recap! Just a little quibble about the “T” quest. The Ye-Tea sign has “Anandapur Tea Co.” written at the bottom, and since the question specifically said “the company name”, that’s what we wrote down. I wish I could find a close up of the sign on Google, but all I can find are pictures of the whole gate.

March 12, 2018 at 10:24 pm #1654
    movieboy
    Keymaster

The Ye-Tea sign has “Anandapur Tea Co.” written at the bottom

I found the photo, and you are correct! While we were looking for Ye-Tea, I will adjust your score for that answer.

By the way, it is REALLY small on the sign.

March 13, 2018 at 5:56 am #1658
    tweetheart

I know! We were going to write “Ye-Tea”, then we went up to the sign JUST to make sure. 🙂 We may have overthought that one.

March 13, 2018 at 6:04 am #1660

Just wanted to say thanks for a great time at Animal Kingdom, we really enjoyed it and the day could not have turned out better. During the results meeting at the Boardwalk, you teased a possible October Mouse Adventure in WDW ?? Is that just wishful thinking or is there a real possibility of this ?? We have other vacation plans for that time period and would cancel them in a heartbeat to come back and join in this madness once again !!

March 19, 2018 at 12:18 pm #1684
    stephw
    Keymaster

@suemichaels1965 since we won’t be having an event at DL in the fall, there is a possibility. We are looking at options for fall events. Don’t cancel anything yet though. We appreciate the enthusiasm!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.