MouseAdventure at the Museum – February 3 and 4, 2018

• November 25, 2017 at 9:22 pm #1414
    stephw
    Keymaster

Third Gate Games is excited to expand outside of the Disney parks to present MouseAdventure at the Museum, a new experience at The Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco. Located in the historic Presidio, the museum traces the life and career of Walt Disney from his early years in the Midwest up to his work on the theme parks and beyond. The Walt Disney Family Museum is dedicated to informing and inspiring people of all ages and backgrounds, a perfect fit to our games that inspire you to examine the everyday in new ways.

Due to the delicate nature of the museum’s collections, and the size of the venue, teams will consist of two players only. The number of teams for this event will be extremely limited. The same event will occur on consecutive days, Saturday February 3 and Sunday February 4; teams may select the day they wish to play during registration. We are pleased to offer discounted admission to the museum as part of this event for those who need it.

Registration opens on December 5, 2017 at 9 a.m. Pacific time at mouseadventure.com. Round up your crew and get ready for a Bay Area adventure!

November 27, 2017 at 10:22 am #1415
    busysan

Good morning…what will be the cost of this adventure? In order for me to confirm my team, I need this information so I am ready for registration when open on Dec 5th. Thank you!

November 30, 2017 at 2:50 pm #1419
    stephw
    Keymaster

More information about the event is now up at mouseadventure.com

@busysan
    it will be $135 per team of 2. Museum admission is not included. We are offering the ability to purchase group-rate admission during the registration process for those who need it.

December 4, 2017 at 8:48 am #1448
    ryan

@stephw Since this is happening over two days how will the post-game gathering be organized? Will there be one after each game? Are you anticipating a similar time frame for the game as with other Third Gate games? I’m trying to figure out the logistics if we decide to trek up for this.

Thanks!

December 4, 2017 at 9:25 am #1449
    stephw
    Keymaster

@ryan there will be a wrap up at the end of each day. Timing will be a little different than usual games. We will be starting in the afternoon, with ability to pick up admission tickets around museum opening. Hope you can join us!

December 5, 2017 at 8:50 am #1456
    megp

Not sure if anyone will see this in the next 10 minutes, but can I register two teams under one account? Or do I need to create an additional account to register the second team?

December 5, 2017 at 8:54 am #1457
    3rdg8-admin
    Keymaster

You can register two teams, but not at the same time, you will need to restart the registration for the second one.

December 5, 2017 at 8:56 am #1458
    megp

Thanks! Figured I would have to go through the process twice, just wanted to make sure it was allowed.

December 5, 2017 at 10:10 am #1459
    stephw
    Keymaster

Saturday is now SOLD OUT!

December 5, 2017 at 1:25 pm #1460
    stephw
    Keymaster

Only 4 team spots left for Sunday!

December 5, 2017 at 5:04 pm #1461

Hello! Just registered and super excited! My husband and I are new to mouseadventure. What time will it be starting Sunday? Any ideas?

December 6, 2017 at 9:39 am #1462
    stephw
    Keymaster

We haven’t finalized the schedule yet, but the game will start in the early afternoon. You will be able to check in and pick up tickets around museum opening if you want to explore the galleries in the short time before the game.

January 1, 2018 at 10:13 pm #1482
    missbelle

Any more updates on timing? We’re trying to make plans for Saturday. Thanks!

January 2, 2018 at 8:55 am #1483
    sunolmouse

Excited that there will be a “Spring event at the Disneyland Resort” (according to the Year-in-Review MouseAdventure newsletter)! Is there anything that you can let us know about the event yet (like a date)?
    Thanks!

January 24, 2018 at 11:25 pm #1540
    stephw
    Keymaster

Reminder: Any team changes need to be submitted by this coming Friday. After that, changes will have to be handled on game day.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.