MouseAdventure in a Box 4

• June 19, 2021 at 8:41 pm #10527
    michellecok

We started the game last weekend and tried to pick it up today using the link provided in the intro video: “the page you are looking for is no longer here, or never existed in the first place (bummer). You can try searching for what you are looking for using the form below. If that still doesn’t provide the results you are looking for, you can always start over from the home page.” Could you let us know what we’re doing wrong? Thanks!

June 19, 2021 at 9:42 pm #10528
    stephw
    Keymaster

@michellecok if you already clicked on the start button and have completed some of the quests, you can return to the mouseadventure.com/boxes page and click on Box 4 to return to the Quest List page. You will need to be logged in

July 23, 2021 at 7:31 pm #10553
    pdxgirl

We are trying to start Box 4 and when I go to the welcome email and go to Access Boxes Page, I see Box 4 but it will not let me click on it. I have tried logging out and back in but still nothing.

July 23, 2021 at 8:22 pm #10554
    davidrperry
    Keymaster

Hello @pdxgirl – make sure that you are logged into the site with the username and password that purchased the game, ping me if that does not work

January 15, 2022 at 6:54 am #10717
    kileyoneill

I got Box#4 last month, in the resale of leftover boxes. I can’t open any of the online boxes and so can’t play. What should I do?

January 14, 2023 at 2:21 pm #10964
    gloryousness

I bought Box 4 ages ago and we are finally ready to start, but can’t figure out how! Figured out to create on account at Third Gate Games, then found your message above that said to go to https://mouseadventure.com/boxes. Realized I needed to use my Third Gate login at the MouseAdventures website, but now what? All the “boxes” are greyed out and the FAQ doesn’t seem to give further direction. Can you tell me how to start playing?? Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.