MouseAdventure in a Box 6 – Frontierland

• April 22, 2022 at 8:02 am #10806
    dllewellyn73

We just finished our box, but we ended up having to skip ready aim draw, is there a place we could see what it was supposed to look like?

April 22, 2022 at 9:36 am #10807
    davidrperry
    Keymaster

Howdy – direct message me your email address and I’ll send you a map of where the lines went

April 29, 2022 at 7:26 pm #10821

We started our box three weeks ago before the holiday, completing two sections. We are looking to get back in and continue with section three but the webpage now says it’s no longer available.

June 19, 2022 at 6:20 pm #10847
    tensixmom

@davidperry could you please also send us the Ready Aim Draw “map” and perhaps an explanation of the Stack Your Claim? tensixmom@gmail.com

Thank you!

June 26, 2022 at 9:33 pm #10848
    tpreis

We are enjoying Box 6 but had trouble with Ready Aim Draw. Will there be a recap so we can see what we needed to do differently. Also it would be great if the answer in the hint was the question not just the actual answer. Even if we can’t get the answer a better hint would be the question so we could continue to solve for the answer. We have been playing MouseAdventure for around 15 years and for all the years we played in the parks we loved it. We are now in our late seventies and hope you will continue to do the MouseAdventure Boxes even when you can return to the parks. Thanks
    Terri Preis

June 30, 2022 at 7:27 pm #10849

Hi there! We are playing on our own game and just finished Dash to the West. We figured out the puzzle but can not figure out what N is. We got the answer to N1 through process of elimination but it’s Bugging us. Thanks!

July 1, 2022 at 7:13 pm #10850
    chris

European circumnavigator is the Disneyland Railroad Paris.

July 2, 2022 at 1:46 am #10851
    tpreis

Chris. I received an email from you yesterday that I believe was intended for someone else about the Disneyland Railroad Paris , and did not receive one regarding my question about a recap. Wanted to let you know.

September 22, 2022 at 7:31 pm #10907
    bandman

We finally got around to playing. Ready Aim Shoot. May we see a solution picture. Got too frustrated and just clicked the answer.

August 20, 2023 at 12:32 pm #11141
    kaploc

Is there a walkthrough or recap posted somewhere? I was curious about the answers for Stack Your Claim. We seemed to do it right but couldn’t find the right answers for the restaurants and used an educated guess to get the answer. Thanks!
    rosalino@gmail.com

August 21, 2023 at 7:07 pm #11142
    davidrperry
    Keymaster

Howdy!

You can find recaps for all our games in the History section of our website. You’re looking for Box 6, which is here: https://mouseadventure.com/history/mainabox6-w2022/

August 21, 2023 at 7:09 pm #11143
    kaploc

Thanks for the info. Is there anywhere that has the actual answers? We were unable to find some of the restaurant names.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.