MouseAdventure in a Box – May 2, 2020 (round 1) and May 16 (round 2)

• April 18, 2020 at 4:04 pm #9677
    stephw
    Keymaster

We have opened up a lottery system for round 2 of MouseAdventure in a Box. Sign up by 6 p.m. Pacific on Monday, April 20 at mouseadventure.com/in-a-box. You will need to be signed in to your forums account to enter.

We will randomly select winners and send out emails on April 22. You will have 24 hours to register or forfeit your spot. Good luck!

April 20, 2020 at 5:51 pm #9679
    agregorich

We would really like to win a spot in the May 2nd Adventure! Thank you!

Signed, The Fastest Team in the Wilderness

April 20, 2020 at 9:23 pm #9683
    stephw
    Keymaster

The lottery for round 2 is closed. We will begin notifying those chosen to register on Wednesday, April 22 via email.

April 22, 2020 at 5:03 am #9689

When will the emails for Round Two be sent, and if we don’t get one that means we are out ???

April 22, 2020 at 9:45 am #9690
    stephw
    Keymaster

Emails were sent out this morning at about 6 am (Pacific) to lottery winners. Make sure to check your junk mail folders or the “Promotions” or “Updates” tabs if you use Gmail. Winners will have from noon PT today until 11:59 am PT tomorrow (4/23) to register. You don’t need to register right at noon, just within that window. If someone else from your team was also selected, only buy ONE box. There is no advantage to ordering more than one, and we want to give as many people as possible the opportunity to play.

Any remaining spots after noon tomorrow will be filled by additional lottery draws.

April 22, 2020 at 12:24 pm #9699
    roguefx

Not sure if it’s a Safari issue or a form issue, but I just registered and paid and in the credit card section there’s an unnamed field, after my submit failed I took a chance that it was “name on card” and sure enough it went through. There was also another field called “untitled”

April 22, 2020 at 12:27 pm #9700
    movieboy
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads up, I will take a look.

Found the error and it is fixed. Thanks again!

April 22, 2020 at 12:45 pm #9704
    momopeche

I too am having the empty field error and I’ve duplicated the issue twice just now.

Will try name on card for that field. (Edit: that worked!) when coming in to page, no meta text saying what the field is for. As of 12:45pm

April 22, 2020 at 12:48 pm #9706
    movieboy
    Keymaster

The change was just made, and may be cached. You can try to either clear your cache or try another browser.

The empty field will not prevent your purchase from going through. The field under the credit card info is the “Name on Credit Card” field and should now be showing the label properly. The Credit Card fields are not managed by us (Stripe is loading those) so we don’t have a lot of control over those.

-Joe

April 22, 2020 at 12:49 pm #9708
    momopeche

Thanks for being so speedy!

April 22, 2020 at 12:50 pm #9709
    movieboy
    Keymaster

HA! After the past week, I am GLUED to the server! LOL

April 22, 2020 at 9:37 pm #9710
    4acs

We were fortunate to get a registration for round 2, and I just completed it but it did not ask for team members’ names or emails. Is that ok?
    Laura Sauer

April 22, 2020 at 9:39 pm #9711
    stephw
    Keymaster

@4acs We aren’t collecting team member names. Your team can be as large as you want it to be. 🙂

April 23, 2020 at 3:21 pm #9721
    stephw
    Keymaster

Our next round of emails has gone out for those selected for the lottery. You have until 3 p.m. tomorrow to register.

April 25, 2020 at 6:26 pm #9722
    audreytaylor

Hello all! I registered for round one and was wondering when we’ll hear or get updates about delivery. All I have so far is my registration confirmation email. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.