MouseAdventure Villains Post-Game Discussion [Spoilers]

• October 19, 2016 at 2:46 pm #865
    movieboy
    Keymaster

Could team 4028, Entirely Bonkers, also get the trivia breakdown? It’s driving me crazy to not know how I did there.

Your trivia score was 74. (37 correct, 2 points each)

October 19, 2016 at 3:12 pm #866
    bartman168

Thanls

October 19, 2016 at 4:08 pm #867
    biolabetty

Thank you so much, I feel better now.

October 19, 2016 at 6:37 pm #868
    kingjesse2

Would you be able to tell me how many our two teams got? 3020 Flight of the Navigators and I don’t remember the other number but it was a 4 person team named Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus. Thank you so much!

October 20, 2016 at 9:16 am #869
    movieboy
    Keymaster

Would you be able to tell me how many our two teams got? 3020 Flight of the Navigators and I don’t remember the other number but it was a 4 person team named Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus. Thank you so much!

Team 3020 – Trivia score was 52 (26 correct)
    Team 4055 (Just a bunch of Hocus Pocus) – Trivia score was 70 (35 correct)

October 20, 2016 at 9:27 am #870
    tishamoon

“A large number of teams thought the answer to the MagicBands quest was related to the Sideshow Shirts location. I helped a few teams with hints for that quest.”

Seems like that should have been counted as correct. Considering the vague question asked about a Sideshow, and the Sideshow shirts store was in the pier area very near where teams were solving the quest, you can see why we would assume the question leads there.

Also did not like that there was only one Mouse Adventure Central, or having to return there 3 times to get the Buena Vista quest because we were unlucky with the apples. Wish we hadn’t even bothered with that quest though because besides finding all the answers, the directions were so bad about how to fill in the tree that we still couldn’t figure it out.

Were not even able to attempt one quest because the ride was down.

And was given wrong/misleading information from staff about the Cars quest.

So after a day of hard work we were flat out frustrated enough that this may have been our last game after ten years of playing. 🙁

October 20, 2016 at 10:12 am #871
    aubs42

We loved the MagicBands quest. We could not find the answer but found it after getting a clue. I wish we had enough time to get the Buena Vista quest. We did not do as well as we wanted but had a ton of fun. This was our 4th time playing and I think we have it down now. So many things just clicked and went smooth.

We are very excited for the spring WDW game.

October 20, 2016 at 11:42 am #872

We weren’t too thrilled about having to return to Central 3 times either to get the last quest. In fact, we actually we going to skip it because we thought we had passed the time frame to pick it up, but we had a few minutes to spare and pretty much hotfooted it over there.

We had trouble with the middle of the tree and basically forced part of the question to guess the answer. We eventually did come up with the complete question, but it was still the same answer, so yaaay!

October 20, 2016 at 11:54 am #873
    tishamoon

“We had trouble with the middle of the tree and basically forced part of the question to guess the answer. We eventually did come up with the complete question, but it was still the same answer, so yaaay!”

What was the question?

October 20, 2016 at 1:11 pm #874

Something about the standard transmitter of sound. We happened to see it on a billboard on top of the Five and Dime

October 20, 2016 at 1:19 pm #875
    stephw
    Keymaster

The exact wording of the final question for Letters from the Refuge (Buena Vista Street quest) is “The standard in transmitted sound.”

October 20, 2016 at 1:31 pm #876
    tishamoon

We could clearly read “transmitted” on our tree, but none of the rest of it made sense. Very strange that only that long word ended up in the correct placements. And we had already seen that billboard where the answer was, but couldn’t make sense of the answer with only one word.

October 20, 2016 at 1:58 pm #877

LOLS we were able to make out “sound” first and then “transmitted”, so we just made an educated guess

October 20, 2016 at 5:43 pm #878
    momopeche

Some things that came handy for us: BURN THOSE HINTS! I appreciate the staff give enough clues so that you don’t have to use up a hint, but sometimes you just want to save some time and burn a hint.

A lot of those were frustrated with the Side Show quest, and we (Team Cartridge Blowers) initially put down PP since that’s where the store was located but it just didn’t feel right. So we asked for clarification – which we learned it was a sign/painting somewhere. And then just went ahead and used up the hint for the exact location. We saved up a hint to use for Eye Spies even though we didn’t know or forgot that you can’t use hints for trivia and Eye Spies.

October 21, 2016 at 9:00 am #879
    megotelek

Could we get our trivia breakdown also? Team 2044, Croquet Flamingoes. Thank you!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.