Spring 2018 – Disneyland Resort

• February 5, 2018 at 3:30 pm #1568
    stephw
    Keymaster

Save the date, MouseAdventurers! We’re heading back to the Disneyland Resort on April 29. Registration opens March 13, so mark your calendars and set an alarm.

March 9, 2018 at 6:09 pm #1645
    stephw
    Keymaster

Check your email inboxes for details about our spring game at Disney California Adventure. Registration opens this Tuesday! Set an alarm!

March 11, 2018 at 5:28 pm #1648
    tensixmom

So excited but sad there won’t be one in the Fall!

March 13, 2018 at 9:08 am #1661
    gfy4dland

My team, Oswald Returns, could not play this time around. So I have constructed a new team!! We are “Awesome Mix Vol. 1” consisting of myself, my 9-year-old DD (who has been wanting to play for a long time) along with my friend and her 9-year-old DD.

March 13, 2018 at 2:28 pm #1663
    samluc

Is there somewhere I can find the rules for the game? It’s been a few years since I’ve played, and I can’t remember how it works with team members. Are you allowed to add, remove, or change players after registration?

March 13, 2018 at 3:01 pm #1664
    stephw
    Keymaster

@samluc you can remove or change players after registration, but you can’t add players. We have an upper limit on the number of players we can accommodate in the AMC Theater

March 13, 2018 at 3:13 pm #1665

The Demon Llamas just registered for the Advanced Division. We are completely unqualified for this division, but we decided we’ve been friends and a family for too long, and this seemed like a good way to incite a break up.

Can’t wait! Thanks, as always.

Echoing the sentiment that we are disappointed there won’t be an autumn event.

March 13, 2018 at 10:08 pm #1668
    shortpix77

Eeeeekkk… Roar Omega Roar (formerly Death by Monkeys and Junior Woodchucks) has registered for Advanced for the first time! I’m both excited and terrified. We’ve been playing Basic since 2009 and figured we should probably take the plunge. We swore for years we needed to win Basic to move up, but we’ve come in 2nd and 3rd a handful of times and are starting to think we just aren’t good enough at Trivia to ever win, lol.

March 14, 2018 at 4:24 pm #1669
    disnoid

Will there be a t-shirt design contest (or am I showing my age because I remember them once upon a time)?

We are DBSO & are 4 strong – 2 experienced & 2 newbies, so we’re doing Basic. Can’t wait for the game to begin.

March 15, 2018 at 1:42 pm #1671
    stephw
    Keymaster

@disnoid we don’t do a t-shirt contest anymore, but we have a social media contest (random draw) afterward where you can express your creativity. We do appreciate the original designs some teams still come up with!

March 20, 2018 at 5:24 pm #1685
    samluc

Do you know yet, where the meet up will be that morning? I know the AMC Theater will be gone soon, but I haven’t heard yet, when they were closing down those businesses.

March 20, 2018 at 7:33 pm #1687
    stephw
    Keymaster

@samluc We have rented out the theater, so it’s not going anywhere until after the game! 🙂

March 21, 2018 at 11:13 pm #1689
    samluc

Sorry for all the annoying questions…..trying to plan out my weekend!! What time will registration start that day?

March 22, 2018 at 4:22 pm #1692
    stephw
    Keymaster

@samluc Registration will start around the usual time (approx. 8:30 a.m., but we haven’t finalized a schedule yet). Please keep in mind that recent parking issues have not gotten better, so allow sufficient time to arrive.

April 13, 2018 at 11:16 pm #1705
    stephw
    Keymaster

The first player newsletter was sent out yesterday

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.