Spring Disneyland Resort Game – April 10 (warning: spoilers)

• March 1, 2016 at 10:15 pm #216
    mgcchkn

can we get confirmation that it’s sold out for both divisions? people saying they registered after other people said it was sold out? 🙁

March 2, 2016 at 8:31 am #219
    movieboy
    Keymaster

Also this is Disneyland only, right? Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Yes, Disneyland Park only.

March 2, 2016 at 8:35 am #222
    movieboy
    Keymaster

can we get confirmation that it’s sold out for both divisions? people saying they registered after other people said it was sold out?

With our new registration system, we no longer limit based on division. Our only limit is player capacity. So, once we reached capacity, the registration system closed.

There was no way for a team to register once this happened.

March 2, 2016 at 2:51 pm #226

Does anyone know what time (the Advanced) starts and how long the Adventure takes?

March 2, 2016 at 4:47 pm #230
    redtabgirl

The only email I received is my payment receipt. There is nothing in my profile, so I want to confirm we are registered for the game….submitted around 9:10am yesterday…team Bee at the Beach. None of my team members have received emails either. Can you confirm we’ re in please?

March 2, 2016 at 4:53 pm #231
    movieboy
    Keymaster

I see you registered. Emails went out again this morning, so you should check your spam folder.

There is nothing in my profile

When you click on your name, to the left you should see a box labeled “Purchases” click on that to see your registration.

Let us know if you have any problems with it.

March 2, 2016 at 9:40 pm #235
    niklj

“Does anyone know what time (the Advanced) starts and how long the Adventure takes?”

They will email a schedule closer to the date, but the game usually starts near 9 AM and ends around 3-4 PM. However, it seems like things might be different this year!

March 3, 2016 at 4:32 pm #240
    redtabgirl

Our whole team has still not received any emails regarding our registration, however I can now see my ‘purchase’….at least. I just want to make sure that we get any communications going forward. thanks!

March 3, 2016 at 9:41 pm #241

Hello, I recieved a recipt for my purchase and the purchase screen lists my team #3097 (D.I.A.: Disney Intelligence Agency) but I haven’t recieved any other emails. Should I have?

March 5, 2016 at 5:32 pm #243
    movieboy
    Keymaster

but I haven’t recieved any other emails. Should I have?

Yes, a confirmation email went out. But as long as the information on your purchase screen is correct, you are all good.

March 8, 2016 at 4:22 pm #246
    sswanson

We still have not received our registration emails. I did see on the forum page that we were registered. I just wanted to make sure that we will not miss the event information once it is sent out.

March 8, 2016 at 8:22 pm #248
    kelbrand

Same here as far as getting a receipt but no confirmation email; I’ve checked my spam folders regularly. At least the purchase shows up on my profile! I just want to be sure I won’t miss out on future emails with all the details. The Bandersnatchers are so ready for this!

March 10, 2016 at 9:53 pm #258
    tradersam

Trader Sam’s Head Sales Team is ready for this one! Too bad no T-Shirt contest though…
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8iau3dbz7i1uiqw/saminwonderland.jpg?dl=0

March 14, 2016 at 3:53 pm #280
    stephw
    Keymaster

That is a great design as always, Trader Sam. Thumbs up.

March 25, 2016 at 3:28 pm #327
    sunolmouse

The pre-game chatter is down markedly from previous MA’s. Is it the new website? Or are there only 28 of us doing MA this time!?
    The AMC sounds pretty cool as a start location – less walking and comfy seats! What prompted the change? Cost? Comfy chairs? Or did we misbehave at the Paradise Pier and were asked to leave? 🙂
    Is the wrap-up going to be like the old days: a brief get-together at some as yet undetermined outdoor location? The small picnic area maybe?
    Lots of questions! Looking forward to your devious puzzles!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.