Spring Disneyland Resort Game – April 10 (warning: spoilers)

• April 26, 2016 at 2:37 pm #555
    stacielee

Sorry, I misspoke, I’m looking for the answers to the eye spies, the door handles.

Oh, and the hidden quest.

April 26, 2016 at 2:52 pm #556
    movieboy
    Keymaster

Sorry, I misspoke, I’m looking for the answers to the eye spies, the door handles.

Oh, and the hidden quest.

Eye-Spy’s we usually do not list as players like to go back and find them all, but if there is a specific one you are asking about I can answer it for you.

We will add the information for the hidden quest to the recap – totally forgot to include that.

April 26, 2016 at 3:01 pm #557
    stacielee

I’ll email about the eye spy’s, and about the other quests as well. I came up with a total that was more than what was shown for our team, not including the eye-spys.

Thanks Joe & Steph!!

April 26, 2016 at 3:14 pm #558
    stephw
    Keymaster

The hidden quest has been added to the write up.

April 26, 2016 at 3:31 pm #559
    sunolmouse

Can we also now get the answers to the trivia?
    Thanks!

April 26, 2016 at 3:40 pm #560
    stacielee

Thanks! I sent an email, disregard the hidden quest. I didn’t think about the extra one outside the ride until afterward!! Darn!!!!!

April 26, 2016 at 4:00 pm #561
    chelseajr

For Eat Me, Drink Me we found all the images and managed to end up with the wrong answer somehow. What images were eat me and what were drink me?

April 26, 2016 at 4:24 pm #562
    movieboy
    Keymaster

What images were eat me and what were drink me?

Eat Me were BEANS, CHIP, and BASEBALL PLAYER. All the others were Drink Me.

April 26, 2016 at 4:29 pm #563
    chelseajr

I had beans as fish… I’ll have to have a second look next time I’m at Disneyland. Thanks!

April 26, 2016 at 4:30 pm #564
    stacielee

I liked the Eat Me Drink Me quest. Since we had something to do with the waters before, we knew exactly where to look!

April 27, 2016 at 2:16 pm #565
    movieboy
    Keymaster

Trivia Answers:

What author wrote “Alice in Wonderland”?
    Lewis Carroll

Based on how many people are in your party, the cast member at the Alice in Wonderland attraction will tell you where you need to sit in the caterpillar.
    True

Who asked Alice: “Can you stand on your head?” and then proceeds to do so:
    The Cheshire Cat

Alice in Wonderland premiered in theaters in:

Thurl Ravenscroft provided the voice of this character in the Alice in Wonderland attraction
    The Ace of Clubs

Fill in the missing word: And the mome raths _____________.
    Outgrabe

Alice in Wonderland was nominated (but didn’t win) an Academy Award in this category:
    Best Score

Alice laments to the Cheshire Cat: “But I don’t want to go among _________ people.”
    Mad

The “Teacup Ride” is called different names at different parks, except for this:
    The Unbirthday Tea Party

The dormouse sings: “Twinkle twinkle, little _________”
    Bat

Ed Wynn, who voiced The Mad Hatter, can also be seen as zany characters in these Disney movies:
    Mary Poppins and Babes in Toyland

Who tells Alice: “Sorry, you’re much too big. Simply impassible. …Nothing’s impossible.”
    The Doorknob

If you wanted to visit the Mad Hatter shop in Disneyland, how many lands could you go to?

Fill in the blank: Why is a ____________ like a ______________?
    Raven, writing desk

This actor voiced the most characters in Alice in Wonderland:
    J Pat O’ Malley

The Mad Tea Party opened in Disneyland before the Alice in Wonderland attraction
    True

What does the White Rabbit mistakenly call Alice?
    Mary Anne

A song deleted from the film for Alice called “Beyond the Laughing Sky” showed up in a different Disney film as:
    “The Second Star to the Right”

What is the name of the race run by the Dodo and includes the lyrics: “Backward, forward, outward, inward; Bottom to the top; Never a beginning; There can never be a stop”:
    Caucus Race

If you went to the Mad T Party, which drink would you NOT be able to order at the Drink Me bar?
    White Knight Russian

Who helped the Walrus lure and eat the oysters?
    The Carpenter

Sterling Holloway, who voiced the Cheshire Cat, voiced characters in all of the following films except:
    Cinderella

This character, which can be found in the film and the attraction, is not in the book:
    The Doorknob

Fill in the blank: “No wonder you’re late. Why, this watch is exactly _____ slow.”
    Two days

In the song “The Golden Afternoon,” which flower is mentioned first?
    Tulips

Kathryn Beaumont, the voice of Alice, recorded her voice for the attraction in:
    The 80s

Alice in Wonderland was considered a hit when it was first in theaters.
    False

Stan Freberg, who narrated the Sport Goofy series, was supposed to voice this character from the book, that was cut from the final script (but is referenced in other ways):
    The Jabberwocky

The Alice in Wonderland is the only Fantasyland attraction in Disneyland to do this:
    Host a party

Verna Felton, who voiced the Queen of Hearts, voiced all the following characters except:
    Mrs. Darling in Peter Pan

In the attraction, what is the number of the rule that indicates the queen always wins:

Alice in Wonderland has more songs in it than any other Disney animated film before or since.
    True

What was the name of the singing group who provided the voices for the playing cards in the film:
    The Mellomen

Alice’s Curious Labyrinth is an attraction that can be found at this Disney Theme Park:
    Disneyland Paris

How many unbirthdays will you have in 2016?

Who is giving Alice a lesson at the beginning and end of the film?
    Her sister

What does the 10/6 on the Mad Hatter’s hat indicate?
    The cost

Disneyland’s Mad Tea Party is the only Mad Tea party version at any Disney Park that:
    Does not have a roof

What three cards does the queen confront about painting her roses red?
    A, 2, 3

If you wanted to check out the Mad T Party, you would go to this land in Disney California Adventure:
    Hollywood Studios

What item will the Mad Hatter not put into the watch because: “Let’s not be silly.”
    Mustard

The name of the first Disney television show, which was a promo for Alice in Wonderland was called:
    One Hour in Wonderland

What don’t you see in the Alice in Wonderland section of The Storybook Boats:
    The Maze

Who played the role of Alice in the original Alice Comedies series for Disney?
    Virginia Davis

What country does Alice live in?
    England

The Disney Channel aired a live-action series in the 1990s based on Alice’s adventures in Wonderland.
    True

Whose shoes are on the top of the mushroom at the Alice in Wonderland attraction?
    The Caterpillar

What is used to play croquet in place of balls?
    Hedgehogs

What is the name of Alice’s cat?
    Dinah

The former Disney Dining Experience, which gets you discounts at restaurants around Walt Disney World is now called:
    Tables in Wonderland

April 28, 2016 at 10:53 am #566

We had a great time at Day in the Park, and we hope it becomes a regular part of the game. Thanks for all of your efforts, as always.

One thing I forgot to mention on my survey — it would be very helpful to us to know as early as possible the dates of the events. I’m sure you do this already, but if I could add a little pressure to decide and negotiate all of those moving parts (I know it is your own Masters of Masters Quest to organize these events), I would not feel too guilty about that pressure.

Thanks again. See you next time!

May 6, 2016 at 11:31 pm #587
    niklj

Are photos from the games being put up on Google Photos anytime soon? A link to them is usually included in the recap but I don’t see it. Thanks!

May 9, 2016 at 8:58 am #588
    stephw
    Keymaster

@Niklj: We’ll work to get the candid photos uploaded next week. Thanks for your patience!

May 27, 2016 at 8:07 pm #628
    bartman168

would it be possible for some help on the caucus race I have the correct letters and a picture of the telegraph code but still have no clue as what to do.also can I get a description to were all the de’s are located.it would be nice for the answers to be posted for the main part of the puzzles not just the final answer.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.