ISO Team for April in WDW

• January 27, 2023 at 9:11 pm #10972
    rubywish

Hello fellow adventurers!

I’d like to join the April in-person MouseAdventure, but will be traveling solo due to my spouse’s work schedule. I’m looking to join a team that would like an extra hand/brain in puzzle competition. Happy to videochat in advance to make sure I’d be a good fit, but here’s a little about me to get started:

I’m in my mid-30s, living in Seattle with my spouse and our two cats. This will be my first in-person MouseAdventure, and I’m super excited! I thoroughly enjoyed doing the park packets on my WDW trip in 2017. I’ve done all seven MouseAdventure boxes with my team of three, and we usually rank in the top 15–look for Twin Lions on the leaderboards. I’m an avid puzzler (primarily crossword, logic, and jigsaw), room escapist, and tabletop gamer. Tabletop games has also been my career for the past seven years. I’ve had the amazing experience of working on many Disney board games, including Villainous, Haunted Mansion, and Mad Tea Party. On the parks side, I’m a lifelong fan. I’ve been to Disney World over 30 times, and was an annual passholder at Disneyland for the two years I lived in LA. I think I’d be a competitive asset, but I’m also just a fun lady to hang out with.

Thanks in advance for considering an enthusiastic new teammate!

February 3, 2023 at 8:19 am #10974
    dmommyp

Hi Rubywish – Unfortunately we are not going to be able to participate this time around so can’t help with this, but just wanted to say Hello and hope that it works out for you!

February 3, 2023 at 2:44 pm #10975
    rubywish

Thank you Dmommyp! Hope to see you at a future event.

March 21, 2023 at 6:26 pm #11038
    rubywish

Just posting to say that I happily found a couple teammates! But we still have room for one more (no ghosts though) if anyone is solo and still searching.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.