MouseAdventure in a Box 5 – Tomorrowland!

• June 14, 2021 at 11:41 am #10518
    stephw
    Keymaster

“Around here, we don’t look backwards for long. We keep moving forward…” In the spirit of Walt Disney, noted futurist, it’s time to look to our next game. We’re embracing the promise of tomorrow with a new box themed to Tomorrowland and all that it represents in spirit and at Disney Parks around the globe.

Competitive game date is August 14.

Register today at https://mouseadventure.com/in-a-box

August 26, 2021 at 11:02 am #10571
    stephw
    Keymaster

On Your Own Time boxes are shipping tomorrow.

If you are a competitive team you only have until tomorrow evening to still make the leader board. You can do it!

August 28, 2021 at 12:47 pm #10573

A new record for the Demon Llamas Reunited — 166 hours! Thanks, Third Gate Games! We love MouseAdventure in a Box, and we hope for more opportunities to play in this way.

August 31, 2021 at 5:44 am #10576
    jskelton831

Where do you find the scores from the competative division? Your website is a puzzle as well.

August 31, 2021 at 9:59 am #10578
    stephw
    Keymaster

@jskelton831 results are under each individual box you have access to. Click on the icon and then select the tab for Rankings to view the Competitive leader board.

I’ve added info on this to our FAQ tab also 🙂

September 6, 2021 at 12:48 pm #10580
    scm633

Two questions:

1. It’s not entirely clear where the results are to me either, in fact I can’t find the page with individual boxes nor can I find the FAQ!

2. How can I change my email address for my account here? My profile doesn’t show an email address…

September 6, 2021 at 12:52 pm #10581
    stephw
    Keymaster

The Boxes page is at https://mouseadventure.com/boxes/ and is where you start from to play all of our box games.

To change your email go to your forums profile and then click on Settings

September 6, 2021 at 12:57 pm #10582
    scm633

Thanks, found the boxes page but only the team member that registered us can access it apparently.

Email: I finally noticed the little links at the bottom of the profile grid.

Note: 3/4 of Goof There it is! now live within 15 minutes of WDW… (CJ, Cheryl, Steve). 1/4 is in Austin (Alli).

January 2, 2022 at 10:11 pm #10706
    bandman

We are thoroughly confused as to how to move the flask on the last quest. Do we stay in the same row for moving left and right and reach the end of the row? How do you move negative numbers? How do you move up and down when in the 57-71 and 89-103 number ranges. Also, what is the authority site for Season and Episode number? Fandom or wikipedia?
    HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLP!!! Lol

January 3, 2022 at 9:43 am #10707
    bandman

Update: We changed to the 20 episode per season counts. Still confused on when moves reach an edge of the periodic table do we wrap around in the same row or keep moving in sequential number. (Ie we reach element #3 and still have to move left do we move to #2 or move to #10)?

January 3, 2022 at 10:53 am #10709
    stephw
    Keymaster

@bandman You shouldn’t go off the edge anywhere on the table. For the moves that lead to the bottom two rows, just treat those moves as if you were progressing sequentially, so keep moving right or left from the upper portion that continues in the section below

January 5, 2022 at 8:49 pm #10711

Is there a recap posted? We can not figure out how to move the flask in Elementary! And we were missing a word in Baggage Claim and couldn’t find the pink word in Future Text. We would love to read what we were doing wrong because we can’t figure it out!

January 5, 2022 at 8:54 pm #10713
    January 22, 2022 at 9:16 pm #10724
    ozbeauticn

We are having a hard time figuring out the “Elementary” quest. After the first 3 moves, we are off the board so know we are wrong, but have no idea how!

March 21, 2023 at 10:59 pm #11040
    rubywish

Hey StephW!

I’m doing some pre-event prep and am reading recaps of past events. Noticed that Box 5, 6, and 7 recaps aren’t on the history page (https://mouseadventure.com/history/) in case y’all wanted to add them =)

Thanks for all you do!
    Ruby

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.