MouseAdventure in a Box Round 3 – Discussion

• June 27, 2020 at 3:55 pm #9829
    stephw
    Keymaster

In order to avoid any spoilers from the previous round discussions, Round 3 players can use this space to talk about the quests, ask questions, etc.

June 29, 2020 at 10:40 am #9833

Hello Gatekeeper Stephw:

We received our game box over the weekend.
    When will M/A in a Box Round 3 be available to start playing the game from home?
    How do you access the clues to begin playing?

Thank you!

June 29, 2020 at 11:17 am #9834
    stephw
    Keymaster

Everything is available as of this past Tuesday. We sent out emails to all players with a link to access the game page. Please check the email you used when you purchased the game box.

You will need to be logged into your forums account to access the start page.

July 5, 2020 at 8:31 pm #9837
    sahaining

Working through the quests and having a bit of difficulty with quest 7. Is there a particular order to the letters or is it a scramble/jumble for the final phrase?

July 5, 2020 at 9:41 pm #9838
    stephw
    Keymaster

@sahaining have you looked at the hints at the bottom of the page? (Click on the “i”)

July 6, 2020 at 6:52 am #9839
    sahaining

@stephw Yes I did, just trying to clarify the instruction of decode the phrase.

July 6, 2020 at 1:53 pm #9840
    stephw
    Keymaster

If you follow the proper path, the letters will spell out the phrase. No need to unscramble.

July 11, 2020 at 4:19 pm #9842
    scatcat

Tried to start today. Logged into Third Gate website, watched David’s video, entered the link given at the end but it tells us “There was a problem with your submission. Errors have been highlighted below.” But there is nothing below except the button for “Begin MouseAdventure in a Box.” Any thoughts?

July 13, 2020 at 11:55 am #9843
    scatcat

David got it straightened out – thanks.

July 20, 2020 at 7:55 am #9849
    dmommyp

9 down, 1 to go.

Was excited to finally get to the soccer quest; I’ve been waiting for it ever since we opened the box. Solved it in between MLS is Back games which seemed appropriate.

We are really enjoying the word play in the quest titles and instruction paragraphs – very clever y’all – although I feel like I’m missing something on a couple of them.

And, of course, we’re enjoying the quests themselves, have only pulled out a few hairs. Thanks Third Gate Games Team!

July 20, 2020 at 8:29 pm #9850
    stephw
    Keymaster

@dmommyp I’m so glad you are enjoying the titles and instructions! 🙂 We worked to make sure they were a little more indirect this time to try to make the solving part of the challenge.

July 24, 2020 at 10:07 am #9852
    dmommyp

Was just reading about MouseAdventure in a Box 2. Yay! – although I’m sad it will be shorter. But the e-mail reminded me that we did not get a button in our First Box. Did they run out by the 3rd mailing?

July 24, 2020 at 10:24 am #9853
    stephw
    Keymaster

@dmommyp there were no buttons for the Round 3 boxes. Normally event buttons are a bonus for an event day. However we know people love them so we are expanding the offer. 🙂

July 24, 2020 at 12:54 pm #9854
    dmommyp

Thanks for the reply. I kind of figured that, the only reason I asked was because it was included in the list of items we received. Probably just didn’t get edited out from the original. Will look forward to getting the next one – appreciate you expanding!

July 25, 2020 at 4:32 pm #9858
    dhmolnar

How do I get started?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.