Spring 2019 – Disneyland Resort

• April 27, 2019 at 1:08 am #2313
    niklj

Emperor’s New Crew is back from the DL!!

May 2, 2019 at 12:38 pm #2316
    stephw
    Keymaster

Reminder that registration closes next week on Wednesday, May 8! There is still space available. Sign up at mouseadventure.com for this final event in a pre-Star Wars park.

If you’re already registered, a player newsletter will go out early next week!

May 15, 2019 at 1:35 pm #2338
    mojoz01

Question???
    What is the story on cell phones. Can we have them. If someone calls me can I answer..or go to a check point and call back?
    thanks!

May 16, 2019 at 7:42 am #2339
    momopeche

Hi! I just want to super triple check that we do not need a parkhopper ticket on Sunday. One park ticket okay?

May 16, 2019 at 1:51 pm #2340
    stephw
    Keymaster

@mojoz01 no cell phones are allowed. If you are spotted using it there is no way for us to verify why you are on the phone so a penalty will be applied. If you are expecting important calls, the best thing to do is stop at MouseAdventure Central to return them or check your phone there.

@momopeche
    no park hopper required! Disneyland Park admission only

May 19, 2019 at 7:10 pm #2348
    julieh

Does anyone else need a nap and a foot massage besides me?? Thanks for another great game! It feels like we didn’t accomplish much this time–lots of quests not even attempted. I have questions!

On Polo (Main St): What was the question and answer?

What was the hidden quest? We noticed the bowling shoes on the rules page and got “vala is valley supplies” but that’s it.

On Fishing (Adventureland): What was the word for the last picture? I had LL for bulletin but that was wrong.

On Track (Tomorrowland): What/where were: F. …with predictions of ________things to come. and H. Please see Mission Commander for __________.

On Skeet Shooting (arcade): We know that “sky” is “skeleton rides a horse”. We shot that sky a million times and never saw it!!!! Where was it?? That quest took us forever it seemed like!!

We completed only four quests plus the photo pass and trivia. Doesn’t seem like very much this time! I think I’ll be happy to be in the half way point! Ha!

Thanks!

May 19, 2019 at 7:54 pm #2349
    momopeche

Julie-
    Polo’s question was something along the lines of “Disney characters and movie stars compete in Mickey’s Polo Team short, who is the referee?” This short can be found in the theater and it seemed soooo long until you pop back in the beginning where they had a roster of the old movie stars and Jack Holt was the ref.

Bulletin’s double letter word was ARRIVALS which was in the eating area across from JC.

You got the hidden quest text right which was Valais Valley supplies, that paired with the abominable snowman clue hinted Matterhorn where you can find a crate at FP area with a stamp that said “Valais Ski & Hiking Valley Supplies” and we assumed “ski & hiking” was the hidden quest answer.

We felt the rush too, and cutting it close at the end waiting for the polo short to cycle through and then getting stuck in the parade.

May 20, 2019 at 3:44 am #2350
    julieh

Thank you!!! We had about 25 minutes left and were debating on whether to try the Main Street quest or not and figured since it was worth 40 points that it was going to take awhile. We skipped it and found an eye spy instead. I did the question part of it afterwards and it only took me 15 minutes–didn’t do the rest of it. Looks like if we got VERY lucky and saw the exact spot of the movie we might have made it but I doubt it, especially since the parade would have been there by then. Looks like we made the right call!

Dang! One of our teammates thought the abominable snowman might have had something to do with it but we couldn’t figure out what! I’ve been playing for many many years and we’ve only solved the hidden quest once so we were just excited that we got that much!

We wound up turning ours in early at 3:45. At 3:56 we saw one team that finally was allowed to go across the street when there was a break in the parade. Talk about cutting it close! I’m sure they were panicking!

We were told that we got all of our answers right–it just seemed like we didn’t answer that many!! lol Oh well. This is one time I’ll be happy for the middle of the pack if that’s where we end up again!

May 20, 2019 at 9:59 am #2351
    stephw
    Keymaster

Thank you to all of the teams who dodged the raindrops yesterday to play MouseAdventure: Goofy Sports! We will have complete scores and a full game recap soon.

We gave out some new achievement buttons at the post-game event for teams who solved the hidden quest, got the highest trivia score, were the best all new team (no returning members), plus a few more. You have to appear in person to receive these, so make sure you come next time if you missed out!

Congratulations to our teams who placed:

Advanced (Total possible score 545)
    1st – Teamboat Willie – 527
    2nd – the no name gang. – 517
    3rd – YM’s Majesty – 469

Basic (Total possible score 435)
    1st – The Churro Chasers – 409
    2nd – Mickey’s Bae Goals – 407
    3rd – Cute and Fluffy! – 361

Best New Team (not otherwise placing) – Hit it Skip! – 294

Highest Family Team score – The Loud McLeods – 345

Highest trivia score – Frank n Weenies and Oy, Such Losers! – 44 out of 50

May 20, 2019 at 10:11 am #2352
    julieh

Does anyone know the answer to these questions?

On Track (Tomorrowland): What/where were: F. …with predictions of ________things to come. and H. Please see Mission Commander for __________.

On Skeet Shooting (arcade): We know that “sky” is “skeleton rides a horse”. We shot that sky a million times and never saw it!!!! Where was it?? That quest took us forever it seemed like!!

May 20, 2019 at 10:48 am #2353
    stephw
    Keymaster

Track: Answer F is on the plaque at the entrance to Tomorrowland. The missing word is CONSTRUCTIVE
    Answer H is at the Space Mountain exit, at the front of the guest assistance queue. The missing word is ASSISTANCE

Skeet Shooting: at some point in the day, the ghost rider in the sky got tired and stopped flying.

May 20, 2019 at 11:06 am #2354
    julieh

Thanks! Oh brother. We read the plaque looking for the “spirit of perseverance” answer but didn’t think about it for the quest! Yeesh! We went to the exit, too. smh

Well, at least we aren’t crazy about the sky. Do you know how many times we hit that target?? lol

May 20, 2019 at 5:06 pm #2393
    kingjesse2

We also couldn’t find the answers to Tomorrowland B or D. Does anyone know where those were?

We didn’t find C at the time but them rode autopia later and saw it at the entrance…

May 20, 2019 at 5:13 pm #2394
    julieh

B and D were in the old Innovations building–now the Star Wars building. B was right by the exit where you could buy a phone case. Add your name in English or Aurebesh. D was on one of the plaques in there or on the floor, I think. My teammate found that one. “between” is that answer.

May 20, 2019 at 9:47 pm #2397
    sunolmouse

While we’re waiting for scores and the recap, can we get the trivia answers?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.