Vacation Packs Available Now

• December 21, 2016 at 11:26 am #950
    stephw
    Keymaster

We know you’ve all been patiently waiting for our Vacation Packs to come back. So far we have two Walt Disney World packs available. Vacation 1 is largely composed of puzzles from the original WDW Vacation pack, with updates due to park changes. Vacation 2 is compiled from other World Explorers games we have done. Vacation 3 is almost complete, and will be available soon.

We are also working on our Disneyland Resort Vacation packs, and those should be available in early 2017.

MouseAdventure Vacation packs are a great way to get more familiar with the game in a non-competitive setting. It’s also a fun way to experience the parks differently by challenging you to examine details you might not stop to notice. They are also a good family activity; kids love helping spot clues.

You can find all available Vacation packs on our online store at thirdgategames.com/shop

February 15, 2017 at 8:36 pm #1027
    stephw
    Keymaster

WDW Packet #3 has just been added to the store! DCA and DL are coming soon.

April 21, 2017 at 2:20 pm #1124
    jamesdaff

I’m new to MouseAdventure, but intrigued, and want to buy a Vacation Pack to try it out.

I’m leaving for Orlando in 2 days. Are these packs something that I download and print on my computer, or something that is physically mailed to me? If the latter, can I have them mailed to my Disney hotel, and how quickly would you ship them, so I know when they might arrive?

April 21, 2017 at 3:03 pm #1125
    movieboy
    Keymaster

MouseAdventure Vacation packets are mailed out and can be sent overnight. We have not tried to mail them directly to a hotel. As I understand it, the hotel may be charging for items shipped directly. I would check with them first.

May 9, 2017 at 2:43 pm #1195
    stephw
    Keymaster

We have two Disneyland pack and one Disney California Adventure pack available now in the store, in addition to our WDW packs. 🙂

https://www.thirdgategames.com/shop

December 12, 2017 at 11:15 pm #1468
    stephw
    Keymaster

Our *ALL NEW* WDW pack #4 is now available in the shop! It includes quests written just for the vacation pack, focusing on attraction queues and eating establishments we normally avoid due to game-day logistics. Give it a try!

July 8, 2018 at 10:57 pm #1790
    julieh

Is there a way to get the packs per park for WDW? We may only be going to Animal Kingdom and would like all of those quests in one pack instead of quests that we can’t use.

July 9, 2018 at 11:31 am #1800
    stephw
    Keymaster

@julieh we don’t currently sell packets for each WDW park separately

August 5, 2018 at 10:20 am #1864
    julieh

We are going to Animal Kingdom and EPCOT. We do not like unscrambling letters. We like visual quests the best. Based on that info, would WDW pack 1 or 3 be best for us? Thanks! Btw, we are really bummed that the next WDW falls on a Saturday. We are actually going to be in Orlando that day but will be there for a convention. 🙁

August 31, 2018 at 3:24 pm #1945
    stephw
    Keymaster

@julieh our WDW have always been on a Saturday. Sorry you will miss out! Pack #1 might be better for your preference.

September 2, 2018 at 9:53 am #1947
    loteki

Hi! I remember at least two DTD quests… Esplanade bricks and restaurant menus. Are there more? Our son’s 13th bday in April will be puzzle themed and we have family coming from all over. Was hoping to set up a mini MA/road rally for about 20-30 but didn’t want to send them into the parks.

April 3, 2019 at 9:49 am #2282
    stephw
    Keymaster

We’re working on some updates to the Walt Disney World packs right now. We’re also thinking of doing park-specific packs. What else would you like to see in the vacation packs?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.