Vacation Packs Available Now

• December 21, 2016 at 11:26 am #950

We know you’ve all been patiently waiting for our Vacation Packs to come back. So far we have two Walt Disney World packs available. Vacation 1 is largely composed of puzzles from the original WDW Vacation pack, with updates due to park changes. Vacation 2 is compiled from other World Explorers games we have done. Vacation 3 is almost complete, and will be available soon.

We are also working on our Disneyland Resort Vacation packs, and those should be available in early 2017.

MouseAdventure Vacation packs are a great way to get more familiar with the game in a non-competitive setting. It’s also a fun way to experience the parks differently by challenging you to examine details you might not stop to notice. They are also a good family activity; kids love helping spot clues.

You can find all available Vacation packs on our online store at

February 15, 2017 at 8:36 pm #1027

WDW Packet #3 has just been added to the store! DCA and DL are coming soon.

April 21, 2017 at 2:20 pm #1124

I’m new to MouseAdventure, but intrigued, and want to buy a Vacation Pack to try it out.

I’m leaving for Orlando in 2 days. Are these packs something that I download and print on my computer, or something that is physically mailed to me? If the latter, can I have them mailed to my Disney hotel, and how quickly would you ship them, so I know when they might arrive?

April 21, 2017 at 3:03 pm #1125

MouseAdventure Vacation packets are mailed out and can be sent overnight. We have not tried to mail them directly to a hotel. As I understand it, the hotel may be charging for items shipped directly. I would check with them first.

May 9, 2017 at 2:43 pm #1195

We have two Disneyland pack and one Disney California Adventure pack available now in the store, in addition to our WDW packs. 🙂

December 12, 2017 at 11:15 pm #1468

Our *ALL NEW* WDW pack #4 is now available in the shop! It includes quests written just for the vacation pack, focusing on attraction queues and eating establishments we normally avoid due to game-day logistics. Give it a try!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.