Disneyland Meetup

• February 15, 2022 at 11:12 am #10740
    stephw
    Keymaster

Who’s ready for a meetup? We will be at Disneyland May 14 and 15 to say hello in conjunction with the release of a new Disneyland vacation pack. You can read more about it on our blog! https://thirdgategames.com/disneyland-meetup/

Are you game?

February 18, 2022 at 11:18 am #10741
    sunolmouse

This is awesome! Will there be a theme to this MouseAdventure? I’ve got to start studying up for trivia! It will be great to be back at Disneyland walking around wondering why all these people are riding rides and getting in our way…

February 18, 2022 at 12:57 pm #10744
    stephw
    Keymaster

@sunolmouse We’re happy to see your enthusiasm! There’s no trivia or theme since it’s a vacation pack, not a full MA event. It’s just an excuse to be in a park at the same time so we can see some of our players in the place we all enjoy!

April 8, 2022 at 4:35 pm #10771
    kellygirl

I will be at the park on the 15th, but I am not playing the game. Wondering where you will be hanging out so I can by and say hello. Is there a specific area you will be located that day?

April 12, 2022 at 10:55 am #10776
    chris

We will be announcing the times and locations for the meet up very soon. Keep an eye out for the information to come out in our next newsletter.

May 10, 2022 at 12:23 pm #10835
    stephw
    Keymaster

Hello there! Who’s excited for the meetup this weekend? We’ll be sending out a newsletter soon with the details, but if you’re following along here you get the scoop now!

Where: Jolly Holiday Bakery
    When: May 14 and 15, from 11:30-3:30

We will not have packets for sale or bring packets to the park. You will need to bring your own. If you don’t have one yet, you can order with expedited shipping to get it before Saturday.

See you then!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.