MouseAdventure at the Museum – February 3 and 4, 2018

• January 28, 2018 at 10:38 am #1544
    elizgeli

I see the museum opens at 10AM. Are we allowed to go in before orientation?

January 29, 2018 at 3:34 pm #1546
    stephw
    Keymaster

@elizgeli yes, you are free to go into the museum once you have your tickets. You will still need to pick up your packet when check in opens and be present for rules presentation.

January 29, 2018 at 3:37 pm #1547
    stephw
    Keymaster

As you plan for this weekend’s event, please keep in mind the following requests from the museum staff:

– Use only PENCIL in the galleries when working quests.
    – Bring your own hard surface (clipboard, folder, etc.) for writing. Do not use exhibit cases or surfaces for writing.

January 31, 2018 at 10:19 am #1549
    dmommyp

The time is drawing near….

Should we bring MA lanyards?

January 31, 2018 at 1:46 pm #1550
    stephw
    Keymaster

@dmommyp You can bring your existing lanyards if you want to reuse them.

January 31, 2018 at 10:40 pm #1551
    themur

So I see in the e-mail an informal gathering at 4:30 and event concludes at 6:00 pm. If we wanted to get some food or beverages when should we arrange that? 3:30 pm to say 5:00 and come late to the informal event or after 6:00 pm.

February 1, 2018 at 3:33 pm #1552
    stephw
    Keymaster

@themur are you planning to win? 😉 You are welcome to come whenever you like to the informal event. We will likely announce the winners closer to the beginning than the end, but will be hanging around until 6. Our SoCal team members will have to leave for the airport so may not be there until the bitter end.

February 3, 2018 at 9:23 am #1556
    lcbodell

Will there be a lunch break? Would you suggest we eat there at the WDFM Cafe? Or do we need to bring all of our own food for the whole day?

February 3, 2018 at 10:27 pm #1557
    stephw
    Keymaster

You can eat lunch but there is no break in the game. The cafe is your best bet if you aren’t bringing food of your own. All food must be eaten in the cafe area.

February 3, 2018 at 10:32 pm #1558
    stephw
    Keymaster

Thanks to all our teams who came out for MouseAdventure at the Museum today!

Congratulations to our placing teams:
    1. The Disney Mountainears
    2. Daughters of the Animated Reel
    3. Bibbity Bobbity Bleep!

See you tomorrow, Sunday teams!

February 4, 2018 at 6:41 pm #1559
    momopeche

Hi, wanted to know Joe’s 3rd gate email since he said I could email him for some questions/feedback about our team. Thanks!

February 4, 2018 at 6:50 pm #1560

Thanks, Third Gate Games. As always, we had a blast. In retrospect.

In the moment it was more like, We love you! We hate you! We love you! We hate you!

And I think I might have recruited the next generation; so much for my vow that it dies with me. He will thank me someday. Then curse me. Then thank me.

Can’t wait to see you in Anaheim soon!

February 4, 2018 at 7:39 pm #1561
    themur

As always great fun. Thanks for an excellent game in an awesome venue!

February 4, 2018 at 7:52 pm #1562
    February 4, 2018 at 7:56 pm #1564
    stephw
    Keymaster

Thanks, Sunday teams! I think we bumped up the museum’s cafe sales by a huge percentage this weekend!

Our winning teams today were:

1. Team 29
    2. Demon Llamas
    3. Death by Monkeys

Thank you to all our teams for the whole weekend! We hope to have more events at the museum in the future. Keep an eye out for an email when we have our recap ready, and we will also be doing a brief survey. We want to know what you thought of our event outside of the theme park venue.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.