July 26, 2020 at 1:10 pm #9860
Response to our first MouseAdventure in a Box game far exceeded our expectations, and we are happy to announce that MouseAdventure in a Box 2 will go on sale Tuesday, July 28! There will be two versions of the game on sale this coming Tuesday: Competitive and On Your Own Time.
– Our Competitive division is for those who want the thrill of going head-to-head with other teams on our event day, September 12. Space is limited for this division.
– The On Your Own Time division is for those who want to take their time, with access to built-in hints and answers available on each quest page, or for those who won’t be able to play on event day. The On Your Own Time boxes will ship after September 12.
Boxes are $45 each (plus shipping) for both divisions. Additional button purchases will be available when you purchase your box. Registration closes on August 11.
What’s changed from Box 1?
– All-new quests
– Shorter Playing Time – Based on feedback from the first box, playing time will be more comparable to one of our in-park events; figure about six hours on average.
– Two Divisions – Both divisions will go on sale on Tuesday, July 28. Teams will need to select Competitive (for September 12 event day) or On Your Own Time.
– More Buttons! – We heard your button requests. Each box includes one button. Teams will be able to order additional buttons when they register.July 27, 2020 at 5:13 pm #9861July 28, 2020 at 12:15 pm #9900
If you had issues registering earlier, there is still time to get into the Competitive division; registration is open until it is full. On Your Own Time pre-orders are open until August 11.August 12, 2020 at 12:05 pm #9934
Thanks for your enthusiasm, teams! Sales are now closed and we will be ordering our supplies. More to come! 🙂September 4, 2020 at 5:04 pm #9951
Reminder to Competitive teams that you should not open your box until September 12!September 7, 2020 at 3:21 pm #9953brendanMember
The box looks great, and sounds interesting, can’t wait to open it. Any word on the start time for the Competitive version this Saturday?September 8, 2020 at 11:04 am #9954suemichaels1965Member
Yes we would also like to know the start time this Saturday, we are in the Northeast. Thanks !!September 8, 2020 at 2:08 pm #9955chrisMember
You will receive a newsletter soon with all the details, but in the mean time, know that we will be online to start the game at 9 am pacific time on Saturday.September 10, 2020 at 7:30 am #9958jskelton831Member
I have logged in and don’t see a countdown clock, just says “DASHBOARD”.September 11, 2020 at 5:41 pm #9961
Competitive teams ONLY: You may access the start of the game at https://mouseadventure.com/in-a-box/inabox-f20 starting at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning (Pacific).
You must be logged in to the account you used to purchase the game. If you cannot access the game, log in at mouseadventure.com/login and then navigate again to the link above.
Non-competitive teams will not have access to the page yet. Your boxes will be shipped later this month.
September 12, 2020 at 7:03 am #9963suemichaels1965Member
- This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by stephw.
I’m on the game page but there is no countdown clock ??
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.