July 26, 2020 at 1:10 pm #9860
Response to our first MouseAdventure in a Box game far exceeded our expectations, and we are happy to announce that MouseAdventure in a Box 2 will go on sale Tuesday, July 28! There will be two versions of the game on sale this coming Tuesday: Competitive and On Your Own Time.
– Our Competitive division is for those who want the thrill of going head-to-head with other teams on our event day, September 12. Space is limited for this division.
– The On Your Own Time division is for those who want to take their time, with access to built-in hints and answers available on each quest page, or for those who won’t be able to play on event day. The On Your Own Time boxes will ship after September 12.
Boxes are $45 each (plus shipping) for both divisions. Additional button purchases will be available when you purchase your box. Registration closes on August 11.
What’s changed from Box 1?
– All-new quests
– Shorter Playing Time – Based on feedback from the first box, playing time will be more comparable to one of our in-park events; figure about six hours on average.
– Two Divisions – Both divisions will go on sale on Tuesday, July 28. Teams will need to select Competitive (for September 12 event day) or On Your Own Time.
– More Buttons! – We heard your button requests. Each box includes one button. Teams will be able to order additional buttons when they register.July 27, 2020 at 5:13 pm #9861
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.