MouseAdventure in a Box 4

• February 24, 2021 at 5:09 pm #10176
    stephw
    Keymaster

We’re back for another round of MouseAdventure in a Box this spring. Box 4 will have you following along with the Society of Explorers and Adventurers to discover all new quests. Registration opens on March 2 at 9 am PT at https://mouseadventure.com/in-a-box . We will have a Competitive division with a game day of April 24 and an “On Your Own Time” division that allows teams to play whenever they wish.

We hope you join us!

March 14, 2021 at 6:27 pm #10213
    fairycat

I’m trying to purchase the on your own time MA4 box and keep getting the message “The page you are looking for is no longer here.” I’ve tried clicking the link in both my email and on the third gate page.

Help πŸ™‚

March 14, 2021 at 6:33 pm #10214
    davidrperry
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know, our MouseAdventure digital elf team is looking into it right now!

March 14, 2021 at 6:38 pm #10217
    fairycat

Thanks for the quick response! I wasn’t expecting to hear from anyone until tomorrow πŸ™‚

March 14, 2021 at 6:54 pm #10218
    davidrperry
    Keymaster

Thank you for your patience, it looks like we had some server side upgrades that broke something. Our Digital Elf Team was successful in getting all the electrons re-polarized, please try again!

March 14, 2021 at 6:58 pm #10219
    fairycat

Thanks! I successfully purchased our next great adventure!

March 14, 2021 at 7:35 pm #10220
    davidrperry
    Keymaster

Woohoo! The elves will be so happy!

April 12, 2021 at 6:34 pm #10243
    casteelnv

We have purchased and received our Box 4 and I found out I have to work on April 24th. The rest of the team would like to postpone game until I can join them. So, how long do we have to complete the competitive game and would we have technical assistance if we waited until the following Saturday?

April 14, 2021 at 3:02 pm #10244
    chris

We are available for immediate assistance on game day only. After that, you can send us a question via the chat feature and we will respond when we get a chance. About 10 days after the competitive game day, we switch to play on your own time mode. That will give you multiple hints available online for each puzzle, but ends the time period to qualify for competitive ranking.

April 14, 2021 at 10:56 pm #10251
    stephw
    Keymaster

Competitive Teams: You should be receiving your boxes shortly, if you haven’t already. Remember, no peeking before April 24! We will be sending out a newsletter with information on how to access this game page before then.

April 15, 2021 at 12:31 pm #10252
    casteelnv

Thank you

April 21, 2021 at 11:39 am #10259
    stephw
    Keymaster

Hello Competitive Teams! We sent out the player email yesterday that provides all the information to start your day on Saturday at 9 AM PT.

We have a new page that provides access to all box games, including Box 4. https://mouseadventure.com/boxes

The page also has an FAQ section and Gameplay info. Please let us know if there are any items you’d like to see added.

April 24, 2021 at 6:38 pm #10260

Thanks for another fun day at home! Right amount of challenge for us, great gadgets, learned lots of new stuff. We deeply appreciate the work you put into these boxes; they’ve been a highlight in this long and difficult year.

April 24, 2021 at 6:56 pm #10262
    tridj

Thank you for all of your help today! We had a great time. Enjoyed the quests and the challenges. It is funny how you are stuck on a puzzle and you start a chat for help and then the answer just jump out at you. Can’t wait for the next mouseadventure in a box.

April 26, 2021 at 1:59 pm #10264
    megsellinger

🧭🗺📍😡😡😡 iykyk 🤣🤣🤣

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.