MouseAdventure: That's From Disneyland! August 18 and 19 in Sherman Oaks

• August 6, 2018 at 3:00 pm #1867
    stephw
    Keymaster

Thanks for providing that info, @ke6kds.

We will be holding the pre-game briefing and post-game awards/Q&A in the upstairs area.

August 6, 2018 at 7:18 pm #1868
    julieh

Thanks. If there’s any chance you could do the post-game stuff earlier than 3:00 it would be appreciated!

August 9, 2018 at 10:01 pm #1873
    debbbc

I apologize if I missed it, but what is the address of the venue? Thank you!

August 9, 2018 at 11:34 pm #1874
    stephw
    Keymaster

The exhibit is at 13730 Riverside Dr., Sherman Oaks, CA

August 12, 2018 at 4:54 pm #1876
    lauriepooh

Curious. Are we aloud to bring food and drinks into the venue??? I need to be hydrating at least throughout the day ….food snacks would be nice….

August 13, 2018 at 2:07 pm #1877
    stephw
    Keymaster

@lauriepooh Food and drink is not allowed on the show floor. You may leave items in the upstairs area during the game, but they must be consumed upstairs.

August 13, 2018 at 2:59 pm #1878
    stephw
    Keymaster

Player emails were sent out yesterday. As always, if you don’t see the email, check your junk mail or spam folders. If you are using Gmail, please make sure to check under other Inbox tabs, such as “Updates.” Email may be sorted there by Google.

Emails are sent from mouseadventure@ thirdgategames.com, so adding us to your “safe senders” or white list is always a good idea. We don’t spam.

August 13, 2018 at 5:19 pm #1879
    lauriepooh

Really not even water???

August 13, 2018 at 8:09 pm #1888
    stephw
    Keymaster

@lauriepooh it’s like an art museum, and the items are sensitive. You will be able to go upstairs if you need water.

August 15, 2018 at 5:35 pm #1898
    kleubner

I have been our team captain for several years. I registered my team for this adventure and received my receipt of registration, but I did not receive the notice about the details for the event. I tried to re-register for the newsletter, but it said there was a problem. Please add my name to the list for notifications. Thank you. Karen Leubner – email: kclbooks@gmail.com

August 15, 2018 at 8:59 pm #1899
    stephw
    Keymaster

@kleubner you are not signed up for the MouseAdventure News newsletter, but you are registered for the Saturday players group. Since you have a Gmail address, I suggest checking under the “Updates” tab for the player newsletter, or searching for “MouseAdventure.” Gmail likes to sort email like ours under the Updates tab instead of placing it in the Primary Inbox.

August 17, 2018 at 12:05 pm #1903
    lauriepooh

I am not allowed to check my registration information???!!

August 17, 2018 at 12:11 pm #1904
    stephw
    Keymaster

@lauriepooh I don’t understand your question. I’m sorry you’re having trouble. Are you getting an error message? If you email us directly with details we will try to help

August 17, 2018 at 1:47 pm #1906
    judes2

Hi – I’ve registered for That’s from Disneyland tomorrow (Saturday). I have not yet recv’d any emails related to the event. Can you please check judes2@hotmail.com on your list? I check my spam every day, and have not seen anything come through as of yet. Also, I see that we are not allowed to bring food or water onto the Exhibition floor. Can you confirm that the area where we will leave our backpacks will be secured (on the 2nd floor)? Thank you.

August 17, 2018 at 3:24 pm #1907
    stephw
    Keymaster

@Judes2 you were sent the email on August 12 and again today. You can view it (without team specific info) here: https://mailchi.mp/28d7e692f494/mouseadventure-player-information-saturday-event-831989

You can review your team registration under your profile on these forums.

The upstairs area will generally not be accessible to anyone except players during the event. We cannot guarantee security of items left upstairs if there is anything valuable.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.