MouseAdventure in a Box – May 2, 2020 (round 1) and May 16 (round 2)

• May 16, 2020 at 8:51 am #9763
    jskelton831

We can’t find the page what am I doing wrong.

May 16, 2020 at 8:56 am #9764
    chris

Please try logging out and then back in to your Third Gate Games account. If that doesn’t work, try logging in at https://mouseadventure.com/login.

May 16, 2020 at 9:03 am #9765
    stephw
    Keymaster

If you need help during the game, please use the chat feature on the game page. We will not be answering questions here. Thank you.

May 16, 2020 at 9:04 am #9766
    cecelia

NOT FINDING PAGE!

May 16, 2020 at 9:05 am #9767
    stephw
    Keymaster

If you are having issues, please consult the email that was sent to you with game information. All of the log in details are there.

May 16, 2020 at 9:14 am #9768
    jskelton831

didn’t get log in details, please help we are here ready to play.

May 16, 2020 at 8:28 pm #9769
    gfy4dland

Oswald Returns had a blast playing today! Thanks for a fun game full of unique quests. Such clever game elements!! I would love to play more MA’s in a box. Seriously, every 3 months or so, if the dates work out with my schedule (which is currently non-existent, except that Round 1 fell on my daughter’s 12th birthday, which didn’t fit into her idea of celebrating). Thanks 3rdG8Games!!

May 17, 2020 at 2:17 pm #9770
    kokobella

Is there somewhere we can see a leaderboard for Round 2? Thanks again for an AMAZING day!!

May 17, 2020 at 3:55 pm #9771
    stephw
    Keymaster

The leaderboard for Round 2 is at https://mouseadventure.com/in-a-box/inabox-s20/3qfj526/

Thanks to all of the teams for joining us for Round 2! We will have a recap posted sometime in the near future. We have to discuss how long we want to wait to allow teams to complete as much as they can before we give the answers.

We will be sending out a survey to gather your thoughts on this box. We are already planning another one, and are using what we learned this time to make improvements.

May 17, 2020 at 4:15 pm #9772
    kellygirl

For those who are still playing, if we have a question, how do we reach someone and how do they get back to us?

May 17, 2020 at 7:12 pm #9773
    maryjomw

Thank you MouseAdventure team for putting together such a clever game for all of us. We finished today (yes, we did have to finally go to bed), and appreciate we were able to finish the game today. Enjoyed all of the quests, even the ones we tended to overthink. What I like about this version is that we had to finish one to get to the next, and so we got to solve all of them. Can’t think of a favorite, yet, but there were several times we exclaimed, “How did they come up with that?” Great job! Looking forward to your recap, and wondering if these games will be available for non-competitive playing.

May 18, 2020 at 4:00 pm #9774
    stephw
    Keymaster

@kellygirl you can use the chat feature in the game page. If we are offline it will send us an email with your question.

May 18, 2020 at 9:10 pm #9775
    j9tr

Thank you for such a fun game! We had a great time. Just wondering, were all the boxes the same or was Round 1 different from Round 2?

May 18, 2020 at 9:55 pm #9776
    stephw
    Keymaster

@j9tr the items in the boxes were essentially the same. We made some adjustments to the online portions between the rounds.

May 21, 2020 at 9:31 am #9778
    stephw
    Keymaster

Good news if you missed out on Rounds 1 and 2! We are going to take preorders for Round 3 starting next week on May 26. You will have 2 weeks to order, so there’s no rush. Please share the news with anyone you know who is interested and may have missed out. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.