Spring Disneyland Resort Game – April 10 (warning: spoilers)

• March 1, 2016 at 9:23 am #198
    ssmores

It’s Going to Be Legen – wait for it – dary! is signed up for Advanced, with our usual team of 2! Can’t wait for this new adventure!

Also, it’ll be great to be super frustrated all at the beginning, all over again, with all the quests given at one time. Time management, FTW!

March 1, 2016 at 9:35 am #199
    kelleybean28

The Tweedles signed up for the basic team with a team of 4! this is our 2nd year doing this! been looking forward to this event for a year (since the last one)!!!! 🙂

March 1, 2016 at 9:39 am #200
    factgirl

The Fairy GodSisters are registered and ready for a magical game! Can’t wait!

March 1, 2016 at 9:41 am #201
    mkjenn82

The Wedway Peoplemover Posse is ready for the mouseadventure!!! We can’t wait!

March 1, 2016 at 10:06 am #202
    lavenderblue

Naboombu All-Stars are back, and happy that our super sad and empty year without MA is finally OVER!

Unfortunately, we are missing FRANK; he had to go and get cast in a play that performs that day! The show/game must go on… Good Luck/Break a Leg everyone!

March 1, 2016 at 10:16 am #203
    missbelle

Teamboat Willie is back and excited for the Classic format!

March 1, 2016 at 12:17 pm #204
    stephw
    Keymaster

Thank you all for your patience this morning with our new registration system. We have heard that some of the event registration confirmation emails have been delayed.

You can check the status of your game registration by clicking on your forum profile, and selecting the Purchases link. Your team registration will be listed there.

March 1, 2016 at 12:26 pm #205
    movieboy
    Keymaster

That’s right, no one has found the future event locations we are thinking about. Hmmm.

March 1, 2016 at 2:33 pm #207
    samluc

DARN IT!!! I didn’t get to register in time. Do you think there will be some cancellations, or another opportunity to join in? My family and I really want to do this!!!

March 1, 2016 at 3:05 pm #208
    kingjesse2

I am also quite the sad panda. I thought I had set an alarm for this morning, but evidently I failed at that. And now it’s all booked.

As Samluc stated, please let me know if any spaces open or if a lot of 2-person teams registered and you find you have extra space. Flight of the Navigators hasn’t missed a Disneyland event in several years and now we will because of my bad planning 🙁

March 1, 2016 at 4:22 pm #209
    tridj

Team Frog Car is in! Our 9 year old can’t wait.

March 1, 2016 at 5:49 pm #210
    blp9312

Agents P are ready to go!

March 1, 2016 at 6:29 pm #211
    julieh

Ooohhh, now I’m intrigued! Future locations! I vote for Knott’s! I’ve got a pass.

March 1, 2016 at 6:44 pm #212
    nala

Big Hero 4 is in for Masters / Advanced with 2/3 of Simba’s Pride, our newly old enough 6 year old and our unofficial 4 year old team member. We are excited to be playing again!

March 1, 2016 at 8:32 pm #214
    niklj

I’m back with a new team this year, Beauties and the Beasts!! You guys sold out fast!

Also this is Disneyland only, right? Please correct me if I’m wrong.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.